Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Decided On Rest

My lower legs feel a bit achy so I decided that rest would be the order of the day for the rest of the week - not sure that even makes sense... I have been going at it pretty hard for the last twelve and a half weeks after not going at it for about five years. Anyway, I'll probably do some core work tomorrow but other than that I'm resting my legs ahead of Saturday.

The plan, moving forward, now that I've entered the Butcombe Trail Ultra - why oh why oh why did I do that? - is to make my return to the mountain on the weekend of 2nd/3rd April. Not sure which bit of the mountains but probably somewhere close to home to acclimatise - it's been a while. Probably be Sugar Loaf. Might even catch a bit of the Llanbedr to Blaenavon race while I'm there if I go Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment