Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Still Not Great...

To be fair my quads are still pretty wrecked. That said, I wasn't prepared to miss two straight days of training. So tonight I put in 8 one minute intervals on the rower. The pace was a bit variable with a few reps up at 1:50 while others were off the pace at 1:55 and several others somewhere in between but I got my heart rate pumping. I finished with 45 minutes on the bike and some core work. I think my legs feel better for it...

On other matters I'm being asked to take part in the Compass Sport qualifier in mid March. I don't really want to race at all before my official relaunch, Mad Runner 2.0, in June but I think I can reconcile things so long as I consider orienteering to be a) not a race and b) not really running - well at least it isn't the way I do it! Time to cogitate...

No comments:

Post a Comment