Saturday, January 16, 2016

Nine Of The Best...

One minute row intervals. I was struggling to get recovered before the start of the next rep come the last few but importantly I didn't slow. I was on 1:51/52 pace throughout so I feel I'm getting the effort level sport on. Any quicker in the first couple and I would've definitely cracked. Next time ten?....

I started today's session with thirty minutes on the bike as warm up and forty five to finish followed by some ab-crunches. Alternating days for the row and push-up/pull-ups seems to be working. I'm not getting so many aches and strains while still feeling I'm making improvement and not slacking. One more day and I'll have been on the comeback trail for four weeks. That will be - in fact, already is - the longest sustained period of regular day in day out training I've completed for somewhere in the region of six years!!! The only thing missing is a few ooh matrons and some sssh, stop its...

No comments:

Post a Comment