Tuesday, February 24, 2015

That Wasn't The Plan...

Headed out for that run mid morning, after the strong winds had died down. The sun was shinning and it was warmer out than in - so I left it out - ooh, matron.

Route planned. I set off for the heart of the forest but I never made it that far. Barely past Flaxley I slipped and jarred my shoulder again. It had been feeling better but now I feels like it's back to square one. Dejected, I plodded back home.

From here on in over the next couple of months work is likely to be full on but maybe that's a good thing and will give the shoulder a chance to really mend. The Tour of Torpantau (this Sunday) is definitely in doubt which is a bit of a bummer as it's one of my favourites. I might go run it anyway and pretend I'm the safety back marker.

So the 20:20 and the come back hangs in the balance. Looks like we might be seeing the Trooper at that event instead. They do need some extra marshals by all accounts...

No comments:

Post a Comment