Monday, July 21, 2014

I'm In - Are You?

Well, provided I pass the entry conditions [winks at camera]. I'm talking about the inaugural RogueRuns Mini Mountain Marathon towards the end of September. I think it might just be my thing. Like a mountain marathon but without the scabby 'camping in a microscopic tent' bit. I'm in for the long linear in my beloved Black Mountains, west side - that's the rough bit in case you're in doubt. Don't think we'll see any of that Motorway quality trail to Pen y Fan - thank goodness.

I think it'll be a cracker. There's limited entry this first year and it's an absolute bargain - no, I'm not on the payroll, honest. It'll be the best few quid you'll ever spend. Seriously, if you want to dip your toe in the mountain marathon waters you'll not do better than having a go in this one. Google it. You know it makes sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment