Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Head Hurts

It was relentless coding today. With an install date of Friday for code that wasn't even started I just had to crack on. I can honestly say I've never written - and rushed - so much code in so short a time. I've no time to test and haven't even scratched the surface of the screen such are the demands of things at the moment. I tried to be as thorough as possible but there's going to be snags - or 'glitches' as a colleague would say. I'm guessing Friday might be another long day..

Anyway, more importantly my legs are still ached from Monday's session. My calves ache, my quads ache and my hamstrings are a little achy. Guess what I've planned for tomorrow's session.... Oh, and I should add I put in an hour on the bike and am about to head out for a thirty minute run.

No comments:

Post a Comment