Sunday, January 26, 2014

Planning

I decided it was time to start planning some time in the mountains - and I don't just mean the Brecons. I've pencilled in five possible long weekends between now and June in which to head to Snowdonia for some real proper mountain running. I've also pencilled in three or four long weekends June to August to visit the Lakes. Can't believe I didn't get to the Lakes even once last year!

All I need to do now is pick some feature races. I quite fancy the Vegan English 3000s in September. A new race from the same crew that put on the Welsh 3k race that I ran last year. Not sure it'll be a classic - there is a lot of competition for that status up there - but at 75km with 4,500m ascent it will definitely be a challenge. Hmmm, thinking cap on....

Oh, yeah, and pound six is history!

No comments:

Post a Comment