Sunday, December 15, 2013

Recovery Weekend

Recovering, from Friday, that is. I kipped in the van Friday night - well I say Friday night, it was more, early hours of Saturday morning... I did not rise till gone 2pm. Ye olde van is quite comfy. Suffice to say I didn't quite make it home in time to get to the night orienteering.

Today has been continual rain and I've been a bad boy. I did an hour on the bike and fifteen minutes on the rower. In between that I baked up another couple of panettone to take to work - added a few white chocolate drops this time so it'll be interesting to see how that works out. Also made a gert lush winter root veg stew with herb cheese dumplings - to quote a big fake bear, "mmmmmm tasty".

Hopefully tomorrow's planned lunch run will happen, it'll be the more favourable clockwise variant....

No comments:

Post a Comment