Friday, August 23, 2013

The Trouble With...

Taking a couple of days off work? You get to do five days work in only three afterwards. To say I've been a little busy at work is a slight understatement. I've practically been to the five corners of the empire since Wednesday. Almost not looking forward to next week's two day week.... I did say 'almost'....

Was raining heavy by the time I got home and I couldn't face it. I know I should have but I didn't. An hour indoors on the bike instead and now it's rest time. Not sure what's up tomorrow. I quite the idea of orienteering but we're still on the summer 'training' fixtures. The league doesn't start till next month. Still quite fancy it though and I could make a bit of a longer run out of it. It's over at Cranham in the Cotswolds so I could run a stretch of the CW there and back. Looks like being a wet one though...

Might see if my old crew - oooh, ganster stylee, jeez what kind of sad do I sound? - retorical, don't answer. Digressing, I might see if anyone is running from Ashton Court on Sunday morning as I'm down to Bristol for lunch. And Monday? Too far into the future... Looking even further forward I need to plan something for next Thursday and Friday. If the plan is anything like the weather forecast that far ahead, reality will be totally different to the plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment