Thursday, May 09, 2013

That Was All Very Damp...

Oh I enjoyed that - not. Drizzle. The kind of drizzle that gets you wet right through to your very soul. Have to admit I cut it short and headed indoors for half an hour on the bike. Isn't it great now autumn starts in May and lasts until November.

The big decision though, is how will the weather be on the weekend? Will it be pants? In which case I'll be orienteering at Mallards Pike on Saturday. Will it be half decent? Then I'll be off to the Brecons unless Sunday looks better and then I'll be back orienteering and visiting the beacons on Sunday. Or will it be decent? In which case I could well be tempted back to North Wales. There's a lot of pressure riding on the MET Office's competency for this weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment