Saturday, May 25, 2013

Finally...

Been a good day. I didn't run too shit in today's Cwmdu Fell Race. I was round the 10 miles with its 3000 feet of ascent in 1 hour 38 minutes. Now I know that sounds a long time but it was a little mountainous... It was good enough for 20th place and I'm happy with that.

Then after a bit of lingering I hopped in the van for the journey north to Snowdonia. I took a bit of a scenic route to make the most of the spring sunshine - that was a bit of a novelty - the sunshine not the scenic route. I finally arrived and found my spot just gone half seven, cooked supper - yum - and now it's time to sit and watch the sun go down...

Up tomorrow is the Goch, Crib Goch - although I'm not going all the way - matron. I've a 25k route planned with 6000ft of ascent - I like to mix my units. All being well that'll be the Vegan Welsh 3000s fully reccied.

No comments:

Post a Comment