Monday, February 04, 2013

Couldn't Get Out Of Bed

The alarm clock sounded at a quarter past six but all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse - or in my case, a cat. With a grunt I reached out to cancel the cacophony before beautiful sleep once more enveloped me. I wasn't going to be first to site this morning. A week of pent up stress finally released. Can't take too many more weeks like that. God, I must be getting old - Noooooooooo!

The week ahead brings the Dursley Dozen. The shape I'm in now I will be lucky to get round. Be good to know how much work I've ahead of me. I really need to make special effort to make some me time where I don't let work rule my life. Got to learn to say, sorry, busy, talk to the email cause the phone ain't getting answered...

No comments:

Post a Comment