Wednesday, January 02, 2013

The Hard Work Continues

And do my arms ever ache. Not to mention my abs. The exercise plan seems to be notching up the difficulty more quickly than my body wants it to. I think my arms and abs might go on strike if it continues. Feels like it must be doing me good though - even if I can't lift my arms. Finished off with an hour on the bike and then a roast veggie bake topped with crispy cheese - well, you can't be too healthy. All that done and apparantly there's still an hour go until the peak internet dating hour of the entire year - well there's only been 44 hours of it so far... but I'm assuming they mean peak as in an historic study of previous years. Who pays to fund such bollox? Not that I give a damn. Got to watch the clock and make sure I'm switched off well in advance of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment