Sunday, December 23, 2012

Surprisingly Nice Out

Well that's today's exercise over and done with. A pootle through Flaxley Woods and then some bike while watching Gordon Ramsay not having a nightmare followed by Hugh Fearnley-Dick-Whittington banging on about brussels sprouts and other Christmas food. My legs weren't in great shape this morning - they ain't exactly special right now come to think of it. I'm sure it'll do me good in the long run...

Off down south later to over eat on Chinese food stuffs so I'll be needing more exercise tomorrow - after I get home from work. Then before we know it, it'll be the big day itself and more over eating. Will all the over eating ever cease? Going to try my best not to but it will no doubt be an epic fail on that front. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment