Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Gone

It's true. You can't appreciate the joy of the fart unless there is no fear of the follow through. Hopefully it won't be gone forever. I feel much better today and even made the drive to work. Still haven't had the results of what it was exactly I had but as I appear on the cusp of being over it, it seems fairly meaningless now anyway. Maybe in a couple of days I will be once again be parping without trepidation...

Provided I have another good night I'm off for a walk on a small section of the Cotswold Way with a pub lunch. Going to take it very easy and lunch will be a very light bite. The fresh air should do me good. Depending on how things go I'll be cogitating on what to do and where to go on Thursday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment