Sunday, July 01, 2012

22nd

of 81 and I was right with my initial thoughts on my time, 1:41:50 it was. Still, I'm happy with that. It'll give me something to smash next year - provided Chepstow let me have another crack at it, they might demote me to one of the easier legs...

On the plus side, at least I didn't get lost - unlike some. Which reminds me, I wonder how we're going to get on with the navigation at next week's Saunders Mountain Marathon - apparently there won't be any way markers to follow - not that some follow them even when there are...

As to the team results from yesterday's Cotwold Way Relay, I think Chepstow did brill. Our A team won the mixed (3rd overall!) and our B, C and D teams were 17th (7th/44 in the mixed), 61st (18th/19 men) and 77th (41st/44 mixed) out of 81 teams in total. Full results are available here, http://www.cotswoldwayrelay.co.uk/2012Results/2012Results.htm

My legs are fair aching today so I've rested up with an hour on the bike and a bit of gardening - well, the lawn doesn't mow itself and while the rain's at bay...


No comments:

Post a Comment