Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Why Is Fell Running Such A Secret Society?

I love running in the mountain. I love racing in the mountains but I don't like fell running being such a masonic institution. Why is it so difficult to find the official check point list for a race? Surely the race website would host such information? And check point cutoffs, they'd be listed? Perhaps not. Now I'm not planning on missing the cut offs but what are they? Where do I find out such basic information? I don't mean to be a bitch 'cause I'm really looking forward to a weekend up in the Lakes but why make it so difficult? I guess I need to find out the secret handshake.... Rest assured once I find out the above information I shall be posting it for all those who follow in my foot steps. I shall knock down the walls of the secret society. Where there is a secret route, I shall publish it. Where there is a secret list of check points I will lay them bare. Here endeth the lesson...

1 comment:

Web Service said...

I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good blog with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

Post a Comment