Sunday, April 22, 2012

Been A Good Weekend

All in all it's been the best end to a week I've had for a goodly while. I raced a little better than of late and it feels like that afforded me some positive training. Still feeling a little frightened of next Saturday's Three Peaks race in Yorkshire. When I entered I was on the up. Last week I felt like I was in a nose dive. And now? Well, I feel like I've manage to pull out of the dive in the nick of time. It might be a while before I start to gain altitude but at least I feel capable of getting around the 24 mile route over Pen-y-Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough. I do need to get some planning done though as I'll need to be packed by Thursday for the drive up Friday evening. I think I know a good place to park up overnight Friday but I need to try and workout exactly where that little spot is - it's in Yorkshire somewhere...

2 comments:

MattR said...

Someone once gave me a good tip - remember when you get to the viaduct you're only halfway... It's a magic run - hope you have a good un

The Mad Runner said...

There's a viaduct? cool... I was thinking more of taking it easy until I was headed down from Ingleborough :-)

Post a Comment