Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quack Quack

Ducks in the spring - and I'm not just talking the time of year. I mean spring as in water coming out of the ground. Looks like there's a new couple in town but I they might not be staying so long given the number of pesky felines around here.

Been busy in the garden today on account of my legs are still in operative. Finally got round to planting on the tomatoes and chilies and also sowed up another pot of mixed herbs. Plus the spring onions are starting to shoot up as well and the garlic? Well that seems to be growing best of all.


And also managed to finish off the van. The last piece of paneling is complete on the upright shelf at the back. It's all systems go - although I'm not sure when I will be able to head out onto the wide open road. Maybe June if I'm lucky...


No comments:

Post a Comment