Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Looks Like A Beast..

of a run for Saturday - and it gives me the chance to run the final section of the Traverse that I've not tackled this year. The section across Allt Lywd across to Ystrad.

Now I'm not going to say for definite that I'll complete the route - as is so often the case with me, if conditions are rubbish I usually get bored and cut it short - but I really do need to try my best to be a good boy and run all those miles.

The route looks like a gentle 7,500 feet of ascent, as shown by the profile...
... but spread over a more than generous 50km - that's 31 miles in old money. I've even managed to plan in a section of the Brecons I've not run on before over by the Pentwyn Reservoir - well, I can't resist a look at enemy territory...



No comments:

Post a Comment