Sunday, February 12, 2012

Not My Greatest Hour

Well I should have been out running. 'Cept I wasn't. I just didn't feel like it. I can't afford to waste a training day like today. I shall make this an exception rather than a rule and do better next week.

Part of the reason I skipped training was down to wanting to finish the van - or at least move it on to the next phase. For that I needed to upholster the walls and roof - which I did. So the day's not been a total waste. It was hard work though, taking five hours and the result is not my greatest. Not sure I should have tried to do the roof and walls in once piece. It's done now though, and I'm not going to rip it off and start again. It doesn't look too bad - provided you don't go looking too hard. With that done I can finally make a start on the kitchen and storage units.

Currently punishing myself with two hours on the bike for I have been a naughty boy...

A bit of rough - the Walls and roof...


No comments:

Post a Comment