Monday, January 23, 2012

No Traffic Chaos

Which didst surprised me most highly. With the M4 / M5 roadworks beginning to crank up a notch I was expecting life to get a little slower on the drive to and from work - well, after all, my driving might as well join my running in the slow lane. However, the traffic was flowing more freely than normal. Probably just a blip but if it wasn't then this blog post has almost certainly just put three or four nails in the coffin of free flowing traffic. I guess I'll just have to see how things go but I'm sure that during the next three years - yes, three years - of road works, that there are bound to be some bad days.

Anyway, I'm off to make myself a tasty Spanish potato tortilla with a Mediterranean vegetable twist. Smoke me a kipper I'll be back after dinner. OK, actually won't...

No comments:

Post a Comment