Sunday, June 05, 2011

Total Wet Out

It has hardly stopped raining today. There may have been one or two breaks but nothing to write home about. Crapola weather indeed. I turned my attention to another bike session instead of a run. A good solid two hours. The forecast for tomorrow looks better so the intention is to go for a run after work.

Tried my first recipe from the Best-ever Low-Cholesterol cook book. It worked well. Quick to prepare and non to complicated - always an important consideration. Definite result in my book - or should that the cookery book. I shall be fanning its pages again to choose the next meal and maybe another bit of baking for the office - spiced date and walnut cake sounds nice...

Oh, and what a surprise, it's coming on heavy again - the rain - what joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment