Monday, May 02, 2011

Not Deserving Of A Treat Today

I have been a somewhat lazy bastard. I had a lie in till eleven - in the words of the sacred Tony - 'FFS, what's that all about?'. Anyway, I had another day of general lounging around the house and grounds - by which I mean small garden - drinking coffee and sipping tea.

Managed a simple two hours on the bike in front of the telly. The breaking news story of the day was - and still is - engrossing. It's pretty unbelievable but I can't help but feel there are going to be repercussions. To me, it seems it was as much a mission for revenge as it was for justice. Revenge, as I have come to reason, is never good. It is never just. Revenge never solves a problem it just makes the pain linger longer. Rising above your wrongs is the only way.

I fear that large quantities of 'waste material' are going to find their way towards many fans all around the western world and possibly beyond. Now is the time to baton, what ever hatches you have, firmly down...

No comments:

Post a Comment