Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've Picked My....

Route for tomorrow's run. It looks like being close to 37 miles and around 11,000 feet. Might have to rein in my run for Saturday. I reckon 15 miles might be about right. That way I can stay in the forest and save some diesel in not having to drive anywhere. I've decided to run from the Storey Arms and head west towards the start but I won't get there before I turn around and come back. It should be a good choice on account of there are lots are watering holes so to speak and I think it's going to be another scorcher so I'll need it. Mustn't forget the sun block either!

Of course the downside to such long runs - apart from being thoroughly bloody knackering - is that I'm going to have to get up sub 6am - boo - and even then I still won't get home till close to 7pm!!! Cue the long day...

Tonight, by the way, I did a steady hour on the bike and now I'm off to the sofa and a DVD to relax....

No comments:

Post a Comment