Saturday, February 26, 2011

Missed Opportunity

Been a tiring week. Was out quizzing last night - and we didn't do too bad, 6th I think. Before you say it, yes, there were more than six teams. Probably 20+. Got the shopping done early today on the way home but by the time I reached home I felt a bit knackered.

Spent the day in the gym. Well, my exercise time was spent in the gym. Four solid bike hours. Managed to catch up on a few bits and pieces. Plus later on, when the weather finally did improve, I got outside and washed the car. Followed that by pressure washing the driveway. Finally I installed the new cat flap - a super dooper RFID jobber - that should keep that ginger bastard out! Mind you, Squeaker is a bit timid so it might take her a while to pluck up the courage to push through - she doesn't like 'gadgets'. She'll get the hang of it.

Tomorrow I'm going to the mountains - and yes, I feel guilty I didn't get there today - but I'm definitely heading over tomorrow. Running with Pat again, we'll be covering the last few bits of the traverse route that I'm not acquainted with. Hope the weather holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment