Monday, December 06, 2010

Tell Me Why

I quite like Mondays. Tell me why I quite like Mondays. Guess they give me other things to think about.

Tonight it was the bike for sweaty hour - you needed to know that. My legs have deteriorated through the day. Woke up this morning feeling fine - sadly, I'm lacking the something special online my mind - give it time though. By mid morning my quads were beginning to complain. By the time I got home even my calves had gone on strike. Hence the bike as the only thing my feeble body was capable of.

I was 31st in yesterdays race out of the 200 finishers - happy with that as the Cardington Cracker always attracts a quality field - well, I'm in it for a start, lol.

Anyway, here's a not so sexy shot of me from the top of the second climb...

No comments:

Post a Comment