Friday, December 17, 2010

Cold Hands

Got a bit of work done out in the garden - but at a price. It was frickin freezing - I'm just glad it was only my hands that got cold! Bloody freezing. And not even any snow to show for it. There was a bit of a blizzard at one point but it only lasted ten minutes and never settled. After that I just had to come inside and warm my digits.

Decided not to go get cold again so I hit the gym for some leg work - literally - and an hour on the bike. And I took that to the next level. Level 11. Jelly legs, yeah baby.

All finished off with a nice tuna, tomato and chilli pasta - which, unusually, I cooked from component parts and not a jar! Totally full. Feet up. Bring on the Wrinklies Christmas Night Out tomorrow - Dave number one is ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment