Thursday, October 07, 2010

Lofty Heights

Stopped off at Homebase on the way home to pick up some loft insulation. They've got a buy one get one free deal going down and for just twenty quid I've got enough to do the lot. Yes, just twenty big ones for four rolls and I only just got all that in the car - bloody glad I didn't need more than that. Can't believe it only cost me a twenty to max out the loft - I've got 270mm's worth up there now - beauty - and I've already laid down one half. It looks great and it's environmentally sound as well, made from recycled plastic bottles. All of which hides the fact I did sod all training tonight. I did add insulated silver reflectoring behind all the external facing radiators though. I don't know what's come over me. And now it's raining again.

No comments:

Post a Comment