Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh What A Pong

All day at work I kept getting a whiff of strong perfume - it wasn't until mid afternoon that I realised I was the source of the fragrant scent! My new manly deodorant, well, doesn't smell quite so manly as I'd hoped. Only purchased it on the weekend - and it's a damn large can. Oh well, guess I could become a lumberjack...

Anyway, my calves feel tight but other than that I feel pretty good. It was an easy hour on the bike as recovery this evening. Haven't given it a thought to what I'll do tomorrow. Maybe mile reps? Maybe not. I'll have to see which way the wind blows.

On other matters, I've Signed myself up for a leg (or two) of the White Something Relay with Chepstow in two weeks - I do enjoy a good relay, especially an off roader.

No comments:

Post a Comment