Sunday, April 04, 2010

Long time absent

My first run at Ashton Court for a very long time. It was good to be back. Rick, Sean and Tim put me through it. I struggled from the gun and was worried I'd slow them all. They were jogging - I was sweating. I only seem to have two speeds at the moment; slow - and dead slow. Thankfully once we got over to the Plantation things steadied but they still seemed to be easy were I was finding it an effort. It was nice to be back though.

We were out for just over the hour, 11km with 700 feet of muddy ascent. I'm beginning to fatigue. Heaven only knows how hard tomorrow's Corndon race is going to be. Operation 'I'm going to be doing a bloody lot of walking' may swing into operation at some point during the seven mile fell race in the Stretton Hills.

And here for the record, is this mornings route.

No comments:

Post a Comment