Thursday, March 25, 2010

Poor Patch

Well it's been a terrible couple of weeks on the training front. I've been busy but that's not why I've not trained much, it's this damn cough. I thought I was on the mend yesterday but it came on again through the day. Seems better again this morning - but I'm not holding my breath, no really, I'm not.

I think my dream of running a quick time at the Forest of Dean Half Marathon in just three days is over. I shall still run though. And I will still pace it as planned. It's just that I think I need a miracle now. And what makes it worse is that it's also a counter in Chepstow's Championship so I'll be losing points. And finally, even worse than all that, is the fact that I keep starting sentences with 'and' - and that's practically illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment