Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Long time, no see

The track, that is. It's been weeks since I've been to the track. What with one thing or another I've not found the time. Tonight, I made the time. After all, the clock is ticking.

It was a chilly one. Strange weather we've been having lately. Doom. The end is nigh - only joking - it's a week next Thursday.

We ran 400's, that's Sean, Rick and me too. The weather seemed to be affecting us all. I have to say, I was on particularly bad form. I only managed to touch 80 seconds once! Shocking. And seven was all I could manage. Although I did mostly keep to 45-60 seconds of jogged recovery. Still, only the phrase, 'very very poor' comes close to a valid description of my effort. To top things off, my calves are really tight now - doh.

Anyway, I'm busy planning where to run tomorrow. Not actually right now - since I'm busy typing this, but just before I started typing and right after I finish I shall be planning. I intend to run direct from work and put in an hour+ before driving home. Just got to work out somewhere good to run between Bristol and Gloucester...

No comments:

Post a Comment