Thursday, February 11, 2010

I feel so bad

It's turned into another rubbish week of training - and time is running out! If I'm to be able to finish the English and British Fell Championship Long races - and we're talking 17+ miles and thousands of feet of ascent - I need to start getting some miles run. You might not believe it but they don't clock up by themselves - which is a bit of a downer.

Sunday is the Dursley Dozen, so that means I can't really put in a long run on Saturday but time is short. I've entered the Forest of Dean Half Marathon and will be posting my Hogweed Hilly entry tomorrow so they'll help but they're not any sort of substitute for long runs. I've got to focus. I've got to plan more. Right, commence operation Focus and Plan.

Anyway, I got out for a lunch run with Martin - it was a cuttingly cold wind out there and the calves are still sore, not to mention tight. And this evening I peddled my way to 60 minutes on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment