Sunday, January 10, 2010

Going over the same old stuff

Out again. In the Snow. To May Hill and beyond...

This time I was joined by Helen and Brown Dog. With slightly weary legs I struggled. We ran basically the same route as I solo'ed yesterday but with a few different variations - the riddle-me-re variations this time. It made the run half a mile shorter with a couple hundred feet less ascent but still over 2,000 and just over ten and a half miles.

The snow made for good running today. It didn't seem as slippy - but then again I wore my fell studs today and got better traction on the uphill sections. It was also much colder today. Yesterday's blue sky was replaced by cloud. On May Hill it was almost a white out with the visibility down to under a hundred feet.

Eventually we made it home and I ain't doin' nout else for the rest of the day. It's feet up time...

No comments:

Post a Comment