Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another good day in the land of training

I was out there at again this morning - stop it. The sun shone, my Bristol Water vest cut a dash through the autumnal colours in Flaxley wood and Mrs B ran dead slow. Slower, even, than me - if that's possible - and I assure you in Mrs B's case, it was.

I ran my normal Flaxley loop but to jazz things up I went in the reverse direction - I'm a one. It was a steady run but enjoyable enough. By the time I got back I was fair puffed. You see I'm not used to all this running stuff.

Anyway, once safely home it was onto the bike for an hour and to spice that up I wore my 3kg leg weights - I don't know what got into me. I was like a man possessed. That might be stretching things but never the less it was a good days training backed up with yesterday's solid work out.

Now for a rest - but strictly no pies...

No comments:

Post a Comment