Saturday, March 21, 2009

Staining at the leash

It is the day before tomorrow - don't go forgetting Mothers Day - and the day after yesterday which can mean only one thing. Yes, it's the Hogweed Hilly Half V and I'm ready. When I say ready what I really mean is that I'm so totally unready that I'll be lucky if I get round. Still, in for a penny...

Anyway, I've been taking it easy today. The only exercise has been a little walk with George - the rest of the gang went with Helen to the BMAF Cross Country Championships and with their support from the side lines, she took the Bronze - result.

The rest of my day's been spent painting wood stain on our new Mrs B proof fencing, defending the fort from the Jehova Witnesses and sitting my arse on the couch - nice work if you can get it. I only hope that now I've claimed that the fence is 'Mrs B proof' that she doesn't make me eat my words...

No comments:

Post a Comment