Friday, March 27, 2009

And you though petrol was expensive?

At just ninety pence per litre, petrol is an absolute bargain compared to the price of printer ink. I have just done a brief calculation and, if ink was purchased by the litre, it would cost - wait for it, wait for it - over seven hundred pounds! Yes, you read that correctly, £700.

This short rant hides the fact that, after chasing around Gloucester on my way home from work to obtain said elixir (commonly known in Dungeons and Dragon terminology - anorak on - as minus 43 elixir of reduced bank balance), I haven't trained today but with Pen Cerrig Calch  tomorrow, I'm not too bothered - do I look bothered?

Right, I'm off to do some printing - and then I'm going to pan for gold - surely at the price I paid there's got to be some rare metals in there somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment