Monday, February 23, 2009

Stiff neck, flippin' heck

I had a bit of a stiff neck yesterday but didn't think too much of it. Don't know where it came from. It was just one of those things. Later in the day I spent 90 minutes taking out the glass from the interior bulkhead of the van - that glue stuff they use on that is total bastard. I don't think I've ever come across a more gluey glue than the stuff they use to glue automotive glass in place - they should use it on the space shuttle, they wouldn't be getting bits falling off if they did, that's for damn sure. I still didn't give much thought to the neck - but I sure as heck gave thought to it when I woke up pained in the middle of the night. It has been a right killer.

I got through the day at work without too much trouble - using the full body turn method - because to turn the head at the neck was bad. I looked like a right old git and it isn't much better tonight. Suffice to say I'm not able to do any training tonight - there's not any chance I can even manage the sit up or push up plan. It's the Bridge Inn 5k tomorrow and I'm just crossing my fingers I'll be fit to get a run out...

No comments:

Post a Comment