Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Long day Tuesday

It's been a mighty long day and I'm pooped. Sadly, I wasn't able to fit in a run. I really need to get myself focused but sometimes things happen and I get into something and the time is gone. So it looks like I have to settle for the track tomorrow.

I'm going to try and stay more focused. Everytime I feel I'm on the way back I get distracted. Me thinks it is time to sit down and make a plan or at least list some key sessions that I need to complete throughout the week. Now is the winter of my discontent and I must, absolutely must, draw my line in the sand from which I start to train wiser. I must work out a way to get motivated and fit things in - oh er mrs. The fate of the world depends on it - Maybe not. I need a coach - or a bus, or even a white van...

No comments:

Post a Comment