Sunday, February 22, 2009

The day of rest

After yesterday's race my legs need a rest. They don't feel too bad but I'm trying to be sensible these days - not too sensible mind. Anyway, I've just entered an absolute bucket load of races; The Ironwood Challenge, The Nailsea Festival 10k to name a couple along with four championship fell races. They're all listed on the race schedule now, so I won't be backing out. Well I guess I should try and force myself onto the exercise bike later, by way of accomplishing some training today.

On a final note, I wonder how JH got on at the indoor's today. As if driving the minibus up to Parliament Hill yesterday wasn't enough, he's back up that neck of the woods again today - only this time he's actually doing some running...

No comments:

Post a Comment