Saturday, December 27, 2008

Over the threshold

We got back this afternoon and crossed the threshold - that's the narrow block of wood in the doorway to stop, or 'hold' the thresh from escaping out into the street, the thresh being the straw that we scatter on the floor - although we stopped using thresh in the late 1700's. What am I on?

I feel a bit tired but it's been a brilliant week. Have to say I'm not looking forward to going back to work on Monday but at least I have tomorrow to prepare myself.

I've not managed any training today but with some luck I will get out for a run tomorrow. I'm also intending to get to the Bristol and West training on the Clifton Prom on Tuesday. Not sure if big Rick is doing anything on Monday but I would be up for that if he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment