Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Actually doing it

So I really did move from the thinking phase to the doing but was any fun? Well yes it was. It was hard but fun. Knowing what a lazy ass I've become it might well be my last run before Stroud but it was a good session to end on.

There was only Sean, Rick and me present from our little group - although Jerry was there training Kokob - so we'll let him off. To mix things up we ran with Dave B's group and ran an interesting session. Three sets of downward pyramids with 60 seconds recovery and 2-3 minutes between sets. 600m, 500m, 400m then 500m, 400m, 300m and finally 400m, 300m, 200m. Pacewise I was pretty good. Not my fastest but a good way faster than my slowest - boy, I'm getting dizzy, it was an odd session. My lap pacing was 78, 76, 72 for the first set. Then 76, 74, 70.5 for the second and 75, 70.5, 62 for the third and final.

Off now to put my feet up...

Thought for the day: We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment