Thursday, September 18, 2008

Almost

This is to be (or not to be? That is the question) my shortest ever entry to the blog-o-sphere. The end.




Just kidding - about the end, not the shortness of the post. I had some sorting out to do and some chilling out before tomorrow and the move. I think I've got everything up together but only time will tell. Inevitably I will get there and realise I've forgotten some vital piece of the puzzle.

Heck, this is getting past the 'shortest ever' mark so I better shut up.

Just one more thing before I go. The chances are I won't be doing any training tomorrow either - did I mention I didn't do any today? Well I didn't. And there is half a chance my services might be required for a leg of the Midland Road Relays - but I guess they'll be desparate if that happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment