Monday, August 04, 2008

Core duo

Just me and Rick tonight. Sean's away for the week so us oldies went for a run. It was a steady one for Rick but a bit more of an effort for me. We ran across the Downs, along some paths I never knew existed through the posh part of town and then along the Portway before heading up to the Observatory and back to the Water Tower - ah, the water tower...

The route was about 5 miles in total and took 38 minutes - I know, that's unfathomably slow - but I was sweating like a Swedish sauna attendant with the effort. I've still a long way to go before I'm back...

Thought for the day: It is not about achieving your dreams but living your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, the dreams will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment