Saturday, August 09, 2008

Braving Beryl's

No running, just gym. I managed an hour of cv - half and hour on the bike, ten on the stepper, ten on the concept II rower - the only rower - and ten on the cross country skier. I wasn't flat out - just as well, cause I'm not sure I could take that at the moment - but it was a good hard effort never the less. And I was pleased with my low - well, relatively low heart rate during the session. Maybe I'm not quite as unfit as I think. Maybe I'm just biding my time before I come back with some quick times. Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if, after a load more training, I wasn't back hitting my old times...

Thought for the day: Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment