Monday, August 25, 2008

Banking on holiday Monday

It was decent enough weather for some mile reps. So Sean, Helen and I headed over the road to run my mile rep specials. Well, Sean didn't head over the road, he came up the road. And why mile rep specials? Because the loop is one of the most accurate mile loops you will find anywhere - in the world - fact. They are with 0.01% accurate - OK, I made that bit up, but they are as near as dammit exactly one mile.

Anyway, I ran slow - as did we all really. Sean had a bout of the pains and Helen had a touch of the tight hamstrings. My splits of 6:06, 6:08, 6:03 and 6:06 weren't exactly fast and I know I've done them lots quicker in the past but for now I just have to be happy with easing myself back into the groove. My return continues...

Thought for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment