Wednesday, July 09, 2008

They don't call me Tiger for nothing

To be fair, they don't actually call me Tiger at all. Yep, I'm up here in Sunny Scotland - make that, it isn't raining at the moment Scotland - to play some golf and more importantly get in some big miles. I arrived at noon after an on time Easyjet flight, had time for a spot of lunch before I was out onto the course at Boat of Garten Golf Club.

I played like a fart. I was truly awful. It took me until the nineteenth before I got going. It was a good laugh though - you have to have a sense of humour when you play that bad. Anyway, I'm hoping for better the next time.

Tomorrow I intend a run in the hills. I'm not going to start off with a terribly long run because in these yar hills [the Cairngorm Mountains] I might not make it back alive. I'm thinking maybe ten miles.

I'm going to try and run every day for the next week or so to really get myself fit and back in shape. I may not complete that schedule but it's a good goal to start out with. He who dares Rodney, he who dares...

Thought for the day: Never, never, never *MOON* a werewolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment