Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eight up, forty five across...

...the co-ordinates for my secret hideout - you've got to laugh, haven't you? Ok, maybe not.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, I managed to get out for some more hill reps. Same time and place as last Tuesday but this time I aimed for eight - and got them - well, slap my thigh and call me Ronald.

Like last week I felt a bit dizzy after the eighth but I completed and that's the important thing. I'm going to just keep coming, there's going to be no stopping me now.

I headed back to the gym to finish with a good 45 minutes on the cross country bike setting. It felt OK but I didn't push it too hard - no point it breaking myself - not now I'm coming back to form. All I need now is a tall ship and star to steer her by - losing it again, must .. hold .. on - all I need is a few long runs and I'll be as chipper as a lumberjack in women's clothing.

Right, I'm off to lie down to try and maintain my grasp on reality...

Thought for the day: The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.

No comments:

Post a Comment