Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today is the 19th

Well the calves are still very tight but at least I have a good probable reason for that. My non-Nepalese Guru suggested it was probably down to the frozen, firm ground from Sundays 10 mile race and the fact I wore my studded fell shoes - wise words indeed. I'll chalk that one up to experience - and then subsequently forget it as I'm bound to make the same mistake again - I never learn.

Anyway, I got out for an easy 45 minutes around Ashton Court after work this evening. I gave my new Mizuno Harrier trail shoes a go and they were both comfortable and really rather grippy - which was nice. Hopefully I've loosened the pegs a bit ahead of tomorrow's session - on the track I mean. I finished off with a quick whip round the weights area of the gym before signing off for the night.

Thought for the day: No man was ever shot by his wife while doing the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment